汉英词典重新用法 Chinese-English Dictionary Reuse
Reuse of the Chinese-English dictionary materials is allowed under the conditions
of the Creative Commons with Attribution
2.5 or later as described here.
Description of data files
The files are zipped into the archive file dictionary.zip.
The purpose of each file included and the description of each field is listed below.
The fields in all of the files are tab separated and encoded in UTF-8.
words.txt — A list of all the words used
- A unique identifier for the word
- Simplified Chinese text for the word
- Traditional Chinese text for the word (if different)
- Hanyu pinyin
- English text for the word
- Grammatical function
- concept_cn: The general concept for the word in Chinese (country, chemical, etc)
- concept_en: The general concept for the word in English (country, chemical, etc)
- The general topic for the word in Chinese (geography, technology, etc)
- The general topic for the word in English (geography, technology, etc)
- The parent for the concept (Chinese)
- The parent for the concept (English)
- The name of a file for an image illustrating the concept (other information in illustrations)
- Name of an audio file for the word
- Miscellaneous notes on the word
- HSK level of the word
- For place names, the location (Northing, Easting) for Google Maps
topics.txt — that give a context for using words.
- Simplified Chinese text
- English text
grammar.txt — the grammatical terms used
measure_words.txt — noun - measure word pairs
© chinesenotes.com 2007-2013. Please send comments to firstname.lastname@example.org.